Thursday, November 27, 2008

Don Rimini at NEW CITY Tomorrow!!




Fuck this guy is on fire. His remixes of Young MC - Bust a move and his colab with Verb on Pssy Mind (to name a few) are just spot on. Perfect electro sound, wobbly bass lines, sick sick kicks. He makes me want to grind my teeth and head bang all fucking day.

AND! his myspace is probably one of the best I've encountered.

Mark and I will be at New City griming it out with the Get Down and BTH crews, taking some photos so we have a lil something to jog our memories on saturday morning/afternoon/late evening, whenever your party ends!

Saturday night, Daphütur is threading some beats together at Oh Snap! in Temple. We're hitting the decks at about 1 am with some of Monsieur Daniels' and my favorite new tunes, so come bust a few with us!

For you frenchies, I'm bloody stoked on this Blog...
Empreintes Digitales


DISCO DOWN!!

No comments: